Articles Tagged: Legal-News
|Search History on Docket Alarm|
Read the full article atPatently-O.
Last week, a Pennsylvania jury handed down one of the first patent infringement verdicts involving drones. Drone Technologies Inc. filed suit against France-based Parrot SA for infringement on two of their patents, U.S. Patents 7,584,071and 8,106,748.
Docket Alarm would like to congratulate this year’s Law360 Intellectual Property MVPs. The 2014 class includes both veterans and up-and-comers, with almost all of the recipients having practices focused on patent litigation.
- 50 Cent
- Supreme Court
- legal research
- Supreme Court of the United States
- patent litigation
- Blue Origin
- Bay Area
- Orange Book
- legal tech
- Federal Trade Commission
- smartphone patent wars
- Library of Congress
- marriage equality
- due diligence
- same-sex marriage
- Silicon Valley
- Kanye West
- design patents
- copyright troll
- Under Armour
- trademark infringement
- law firms
- Leverage Your Research History with Docket Alarm Search History
- Featured on Patently-O: Docket Alarm's Latest Article Unpacks Gender Diversity ...
- Easily Find Top Attorneys with Docket Alarm's New Analytics Tool
- Show Me the Money: Quickly Find Court Damages Awards, Verdicts, ...
- New Range and Numerical Search Filters Home in on Relevant ...
- SCOTUS Patent Cases to Know for 2017