Articles Tagged: due diligence
RFC Express was, until recently, a well-known IP litigation alert provider that offered easy access to case alerts at a reasonable rate. Unfortunately, the service has appeared to have shuttered its doors. Many users stopped receiving case alerts without warning.
Fortunately, former RFC Express users are not left without options. Docket Alarm can meet all of their research needs and much more.
Blazing Fast Alerts Over a Comprehensive Database
Like RFC Express, Docket Alarm offers users access to IP cases from U.S. Federal District Courts. + Continue Reading
- 50 Cent
- Supreme Court
- legal research
- Supreme Court of the United States
- patent litigation
- Blue Origin
- Bay Area
- Orange Book
- legal tech
- Federal Trade Commission
- smartphone patent wars
- Library of Congress
- marriage equality
- due diligence
- same-sex marriage
- Silicon Valley
- Kanye West
- design patents
- copyright troll
- Under Armour
- trademark infringement
- law firms
- Leverage Your Research History with Docket Alarm Search History
- Featured on Patently-O: Docket Alarm's Latest Article Unpacks Gender Diversity ...
- Easily Find Top Attorneys with Docket Alarm's New Analytics Tool
- Show Me the Money: Quickly Find Court Damages Awards, Verdicts, ...
- New Range and Numerical Search Filters Home in on Relevant ...
- SCOTUS Patent Cases to Know for 2017